Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The new card set is officially Finished!

The holidays have just been spent working constantly to finish gifts for others... while also trying to produce some things for my Etsy Store.
I have a few new projects coming up that I'm very excited about (I'll get to those in another blog.

Below I have added photos of the new card set I just completed based of an ongoing series of paintings inspired by my dear friend Kundavega that passed away last month. She inspired me to do the series and now I feel has inspired me to continue it as holiday cards; she would totally buy these!

Mademoiselle Ermintrude Grenadine's Holiday Ball
Mademoiselle Ermintrude Grenadine

Tinsel Tina

The Dutchess Gertrude

Rosie-Lynne (The Baron's Mistress)

Rachelli (The Bird Keeper)

No comments: