Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Loss of a Muse

This past week I lost a very dear friend of mine. She was by far the most wonderfully bright and loving human being that ever graced the Earth.
She and I spoke every day... and still do. She was a very spiritual person and very much considered a kindred spirit.

She was the number one supporter of my artwork and always gave me the best advice and wisdom.

She was my greatest muse and will remain so. I am thankful for everything she has given me and I know she will continue inspiring me.

I shall live the remainder of my days with a positive attitude and outlook on life. It's because of her that I have started this blog again.
Thank you, my kundavega!

Love,
Spencer

1 comment:

Adventure Bound Becca said...

Did she die? Who was it? That sucks. Beautiful post though. I know she appreciates it!